I HAVE TWO DAYS IN CAPPADOCIA
If you have two days in Cappadocia, you will get a chance to really take the region in.
On your first day, you have the option to start with a hot air balloon ride.
Following the ride and breakfast, you will cover the following sights:
- Göreme Open Air Museum
- Underground City of Kaymaklı or Derinkuyu (depending on the crowds & time of year)
- Avanos Pottery Village
On your second day, your itinerary will be as follows:
- Ihlara Valley Hike
- Mustafapaşa Village
- Red Valley sunset
VAT / Museum entrance fees / Meals / Personal expenses / Tips
Private guidance by a professional tour guide / Luxury vehicle with A/C / Professional driver / Parking fees
- Göreme Open Air Museum: Göreme is a must-see sight, it is an UNESCO World Heritage Site and you will appreciate historical, beautiful frescoes in cave churches.
- Underground City of Kaymaklı or Derinkuyu (depending on the crowds & time of year): Historic underground cities which the ancient locals of the area used for refuge
- Avanos Pottery Village: Traditional village famous with her pottery. You will get a chance to watch a master working on his pottery.
- Ihlara Valley Hike: This is one of the most beautiful hikes in the region. Can be replaced with another one if walking or time is an issue
- Mustafapaşa Village: Former Greek village has beautiful architecture and doors
- Red Valley sunset: This is one of the nicest sunset spots in the region where you can capture a panoramic view