We are an Istanbul- based bespoke travel agency that specializes exclusively on customized experiences in Türkiye.
Our story began with a nagging desire to tear down the prescriptive ”to-do”s of the conventional tours.
As ”local tourists” we set out to explore the very best for the ultimate Istanbul experience and developed itineraries with variety, quality and originality.
From tailored itineraries like I have Three Days in Istanbul to unconventional tours like ‘Contemporary Art Walk‘ to workshops on Ottoman cooking, we deliver topnotch expertise in travel.
Basically, give us your travel dates, tell us about yourselves and we’ll take care of the rest.
We design your trip throughout Turkey.
- Book the most suitable hotel for you
- Arrange your airport pick up & private yacht tour & hot air balloon
- Organise all your cultural & historical private tours
istanbulite is your local friend who provides you the essential tips on the following:
- happening happy hour spots,
- best sunset bars,
- coolest art galleries,
- up and coming neighborhoods,
- latest exhibitions in town,
- best time to visit the most popular attractions without loads of tourists.
- We evolve: We are ever eager to uncover and create new ways to experience Istanbul, so keep an eye on our blog for new itineraries and discoveries.
- We flex and bend! Since your satisfaction is the true measure of our success, we strive to be as flexible as possible in order to make your trip to Istanbul a memorable one.
So go on, how would you take your Istanbul?
Educated at Robert College, an American school in Istanbul, Eda has been bilingual since the age of 11.
She studied sociology and international relations in Middle East Technical University (METU) in Ankara.
She spent one year at UCLA as an exchange student.
She worked as a professional tour guide for two years, guiding private parties of Four Seasons and Kempinski Hotels and then she founded istanbulite brand in 2011 and has been meticulously designing the experiences of her clients in Istanbul, Ephesus and Cappadocia ever since.
Eda has been both a ‘resource’ for YPO events and a private guide for YPO and WPO members many times.
In her free time, Eda loves to travel herself, sail, dive, ski, make ceramics, read biographies & memoirs.
Apart from traveling in the US, UK and Europe –which she enjoys a lot-, she has also traveled to Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil in South America; Mexico and Cuba in Central America, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam in Southeast Asia.